Commercial Energy Audits
We offer commercial energy audits for owners and managers of commercial buildings interested in reducing overhead costs and environmental impact, while also improving occupant comfort.
What is a Commercial Building Energy Audit?
In a commerical energy audit, we analyze the entire building using cutting-edge building diagnostic technology including:
- an infrared thermal imaging camera
- a blower door (or multiple blower doors)
- sophisticated computer software to identify where energy waste is occuring and where improvements can be made
At the end of the comprehensive energy audit, we provide you with a detailed written report (complete with infrared images!) detailing the findings of the energy audit and providing a roadmap for improvement.
Benefits of a Commercial Energy Audit
While an energy audit is only the first step toward improving your building (the audit must be followed up with work if savings are to be achieved), it puts your building on the path toward significant improvements in energy efficiency, comfort, and more. Benefits include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Reduced heating & cooling bills
- Reduced environmental impact
- Improved occupant comfort
- Improved building health & safety
- Improved indoor air quality
- Fewer drafts
- Consistent temperatures throughout the building
- Increased building value
- and more!
For more information about how a commercial energy audit can help you save money, go green, and improve the health of your building(s), feel free to contact us today!