Home Allergy Test
Do you suffer from allergies or asthma symptoms? Are you concerned about your health or the health of a family member?
Sometimes it's NOT what you know, but what you don't know, that can hurt you!
Whether you want to discover hidden dangers in a home you are planning to purchase or a home you already live in, Insight is there to ensure your future/current home is healthy.
Why Test for Allergens?
Allergens may be accumulating in your home and impacting your family's health and quality of life. Exposure to allergens over time can lead to sensitization or development of allergy or asthma symptoms. It is important to test for the current level of allergens in your home to prevent those symptoms.
Common allergens come from:
- Dust mites
- Rats or mice
When to Test for Allergens?
- If you or a family member have known allergies or asthma problems
- Before purchasing a home or moving into a rental apartment
- When you or a family member in the house are having health concerns that may be attributable to allergens
- Anytime you want to make sure your home is safe for you and your family
What are the Benefits of Testing with Insight?
- Rapid, inexpensive, and accurate results
- It's convenient: a sample can be taken during your Home Inspection, Home Performance Audit, etc.
- Home Inspector or Service Professionals will handle all paperwork and shipping
- Referrals and recommendations are given to improve indoor environmental quality
- Clear and concise analysis reports
- Results are delivered within a few days of testing